TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Before starting your regular classes, you must agree to the following terms and conditions and policies including any future amendments (collectively, the “Agreement”):
- If you pay the fee of a course but do not cannot pursue the lessons, your fee will be refunded in accordance with our refund policy.
- Your registration fee will be taken in advance, at the time of your registration to the course.
- If you decide to quit the lessons during the course, after a period of 14 days, your fee will not be refunded.
- If you discontinue your classes for a while, it is not necessary that you will be taught by the same teacher when you join back.
- If you want to reserve the teacher for the period you are gone, in order to be taught by the same teacher when you come back, then you shall be charged 15% extra of the original fee.
- If you miss a lesson, scheduled by you, due to your engagement, the make-up lesson shall be arranged according to the availability of the teacher. After three continuous absences from the lecture, without informing the academy, your registration will automatically be cancelled.
- If a teacher is not available on the time you want to schedule your class, you shall be given a substitute teacher for the said lecture. You can also readjust your schedule to get a lecture from the same teacher.
- Your teacher can be changed on your request only if another teacher is available is to take their place.
- The schedule of your lecture can be changed on your request, if your teacher has no problem with the new schedule.
- If you fail to pay the registration fee on time, your registration shall be cancelled.
Online Quran Lesson has the authority to, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. You should periodically review the most up-to-date version.