The Holy Quran is the word of Allah revealed upon Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ through Angel Jibrael a.s. Allah sent this book as a guidance to the people on how to spend their life if they want to be successful in this world and the Hereafter. But in order to gain guidance from this divine book we need to understand the message that has been conveyed in it. By understanding the message and implementing it in our daily life we can earn the blessings of Allah. To understand the Quran and take online Quran learning classes plesae visit our website Online Quran Lessons. We have highly qualified online Quran teachers for online Quran classes. Our expert online Quran teachers can also help you learn Tajweed online. We also provide female online Quran teacher for female students. We offer online Quran Hifz course aswell. To view details of our online Quran learning course please visit our website and register now for our free online Quran learning trial classes.
But the question is can the Quran really be implemented in every matter of our life? If so then how? How can one implement the teachings of Quran? The answer to these questions lies in a set of measures that one must take in order to be connected to the Quran and incorporate it in his life. Here we will go through a few of these measures in detail:
RECITING THE HOLY QURAN:
Reciting the Holy Quran with Tajweed fills the heart with solace, the soul with peace and house with blessings. It brings us closer to Allah and relieves us of our pains and worries. It strengthens our belief in Allah and keeps us committed to the righteous path. To learn tajweed online please visit our website Online Quran Lessons.
Abdallah ibn Amr ibn Al-As reported that the Holy Prophet ﷺ said:
The one who is devoted to Quran will be told on the day of Resurrection. Read and ascend (in ranks). Recite as you used to recite when you were in the first life (dunia). Your rank will be at the last verse you recite.
TRANSLATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE QURAN:
Although the recitation of Quran has its own rewards, but understanding the meaning of Quranic verses and grasping the message that has been conveyed is extremely important. If one keeps on reciting the Quran, without understanding what Allah has said to us, we cannot model our life according to its teachings. To learn Quran online with translation, please visit our website.
Memorizing some, if not all, verses of the Holy Quran allows us to recite the verses when we feel low or during prayers. We also relate to Quranic verses when we see any similar incident in our life that reminds us of Allah’s power.
Abdallah ibn Abbas narrated that the Holy Prophet ﷺ said:
He who does not memorize any part from the Quran, is like a ruined house.
When one listens to the Holy Quran attentively, whether it’s a recitation of the Holy verses or a scholar explaining the verses, the divine words leave an impact on the human heart and guide him to the path of righteousness.
Any student of Islamic knowledge would testify to the feeling of enlightenment that follows a Quran class.
ACTING ON THE QURAN:
The Holy Quran should be incorporated in our daily life. It is a book of guidance sent by Allah that contains instructions on all matters of life be it fulfilling covenants or principles of raising children. In fact it is believed that if one spends his life according to the rules and regulations defined in the Holy Quran then the Quran will come as an intercessor for him on the day of Judgement.
TEACHING THE QURAN TO OTHERS:
Usman ibn Affan r.a narrated that the Holy Prophet ﷺ said:
The best among you is the one who learns the Quran and teaches it to others.
[Al-Bukhari] After reading this Hadith one might think that in order to teach the Quran one must be a scholar having profound knowledge of the Quranic verses but in reality teaching the Quran can be as simple as inviting your friends and reciting to them a few Quranic verses with translation and explanation. One need not have a scholar’s degree from a recognized institute to discuss the Quranic verses and understand their meaning.
BECOMING ONE OF AHL UL QURAN:
The bond between two people who recite the Quran together is ineffable. It is a sincere and unworldly love solely for Allah, one that transcends petty motives or gains.
THE ROLE OF QURAN IN OUR DAILY LIVES:
The Holy Quran plays an inevitable role in our lives as our companion and guide without which it would be impossible for us to gain Allah’s approval and blessings. It:
- Teaches parents to provide their children a caring and loving environment at home.
- Teaches children to be respectful and obedient towards their parents.
- Encourages spouses to treat each other with love, affection and justice.
- Commands us to be kind and loving towards all Creation.
- Preaches us to be thankful for everything so that we can lead a happy and content life.
- Encourages unity among Muslims may they be of any color, caste or race.
- Teaches us to avoid conflict and seek peace.
- Guides us to earn an honest living.
- Tells us to be faithful to our employers while not compromising our obedience towards Allah.
- Encourages us to learn good and spread it across the world.
- Teaches us to enjoy the good things that Allah has given us.
- Commands us to face the tests that may come in the form of trials and hardships with a smile.
- Saves us from becoming enslaved to pleasure.
- Teaches us to be truthful.
- Obliges us to be fair and honest in our dealings with others.
- Inspires us with a love for the beauty of nature.
- Discourages racism, showing us how Allah judges us according to our righteousness alone.
- Gives us examples of heroically righteous men, women, and children.
- Counters the world’s attempts to make heroes of sinful people.
- Teaches us how to pray.
- Obliges us to adopt cleanliness.
- Prevents us from committing shirk.
- Compels us to remember Allah always.
- Aids us in decision making.
- Exhorts us to care for the weak, the poor, those with challenges, the vulnerable, the young, and the aged.
- Changes us in positive ways, molding us into the persons Allah created us to be.
- Gives us the hope of a beautiful reward if we commit to it.
Thus the Quran is an excellent guideline for us if we want it to be and leading our life according to the Principles describes in the divine Book leads to the blessings of Allah upon us.
To learn Quran online please visit our website Online Quran Lessons. We have highly qualified online Quran teachers for online Quran classes. Our expert online Quran teachers can also help you learn Tajweed online. We also provide female online Quran teacher for female students. We offer online Quran Hifz course aswell. To view details of our online Quran learning course please visit our website and register now for our free online Quran learning trial classes.